Club Rules & Policies
Membership of the Club is open to all persons over the age of 18 on application to the club. Couple and family membership is also available on application to the Club.
The Owner of the Club will examine all applications for membership and reserves the right to refuse membership. The Owner of the Club's decision will be final. Once an application for membership has been accepted the member must wait two days before being able to use the Club's facilities.
Once an application for membership has been accepted by the Club you must pay a joining fee. Should you change your mind about joining the Club before your membership has started we reserve the right to retain a proportion of the joining fee to cover reasonable costs incurred by the Club.
The subscription shall be paid by monthly direct debit or annually in advance.
Should you cancel your membership within the first 4 months of membership, the Club may refund a proportion of the joining fee. Any refund will be assessed on a case by case basis.
The subscription shall become due upon the member being accepted for membership by the Owner. The Owner may suspend the membership of any person who fails to pay their subscriptions by this due date. Membership may be terminated if subscriptions remain unpaid in excess of thirty days.
The Owner of the Club reserves the right to cancel membership at any time in the event of any substantial breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Published Rules of the Club, either by the member, or a guest, or a family member. The Published Rules are visible on signage located around the Club.
- Members are entitled to bring a guest to use all the facilities, except the fitness suites. The same guest may use the facilities on no more than 6 occasions per calendar year.
- Guests must be signed in and the appropriate fee paid by the member.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests obey the rules of the Club.
- Members shall accompany their guests at all times.
- The Club shall be open and prepared to receive members at times within the discretion of the Owner. The timetables are available from the Club reception and posted on the Club's website.
Rights and Liabilities of Members
- As a member of the Club you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of membership and the Published Rules of the Club, displayed prominently in the club relating to opening hours, use of the facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time provided we give you advance notice of the charges. Should you object to these changes, you have the right to cancel your membership and we will refund your un-expired subscription.
- Minimum age for use of the fitness suite and free weights theatre is 16.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult member at all times. When using the pool a responsible adult, over the age of fourteen, may only accompany up to four children at any time and of these no more than two can be non-swimmers or under eights, the adult must be in the water at all times.
- All members must produce their membership cards when requested to do so whilst on the Club premises.
- Membership cards are not transferable and any member who allows their card to be used by a non-member shall be expelled immediately from the Club.
- The membership card must be returned to the Owner on termination of the membership.
Conduct of Members
- No illegal gambling or betting shall be allowed in the Club and the Owner has the right to terminate membership should any member break the rule.
- Members are required to wear appropriate clothing, swimwear and footwear on the courts, in the hall, pool and in the fitness suites as determined by the Club Manager.
- Membership does not guarantee admission and the Club Manager, acting on behalf of the Owner, reserves the right to refuse admission when admission would be likely to cause overcrowding, particularly to the Swimming Pool, at any time.
- Members must advise the Owner of any change of address.
- The Club will close for repairs and maintenance annually. Allowance for closure is reflected in the annual fee and no refunds will be given during repair and maintenance periods.